Monday, February 22, 2010

if this was my last day on earth i would.... i would rob a bank and go to the dominican republic. then i would see my family... after that i will go to a club drink and dance.. buh its gunaa be a REALLLYY BIG party. then after that i would have out wif myfriends. then after that i would learn how to drive a car. if i get the hang of it ill drive to some were cool. with a big group of friends.i would say with about 20 people. ill give them some money that i robbed from the bank so that they could buy something. then i would try to find my self a boyfriend. which is really easy for me to find because im very pretty and alot of boys like me LOLSZ. then when i get my boy friend i take him to newyork and we go see the statue of liberty!!!!!!

and thats what i would doo... HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment