Friday, December 16, 2011

one time plagiarized was in a science project. i didnt really know what i was doing so i decided that copying and paste would help me finish my project faster and get it over with . i dont really like science i feel like the project i was working on was way to hard for me . i was actually kind of careless about . something i could of done diffrently was so actually read about the subject i was working on so that i cud really have a clue on what i was working on . i could of read important facts and put them in my own words.

2. "you are my only love and
forever will be
you are the only person
i want to be with no matter what anyone
say's i still think of you"
(PoncedeLeon, 2011)

Bibliography
PoncedeLeon, S. (2011, November 18). [Web log message]. Retrieved from http://sponce188.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-love.html


I heard that your dreams came true. Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you.

to get brighter and brighter. That’s what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi, and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that’s from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter.
^^^
i think this two were plagiarized . the first one is copyed froma song from the singer adele . the second one clearly looks like its ben copyed of of google .

No comments:

Post a Comment