Friday, February 17, 2012

6. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
i do belive in ghost but latley there has ben many shows about finding ghosts and tryng to comunicate with them. watchin those shows made me how phony they could make ghost n supernatural things look like . i do belive in them but the shows just make me not wanna belive in them. many of my friends tell me stories about what has happened to them related to ghosts inthings like that which are scary. somethings have happened to me to but it could have also ben something that has an explenation . for example when the lights turn off it could have ben something with the electisity or when the door opens it could have ben the wind. but when other things happen like the door slaming or things falling than you need JESUS .

No comments:

Post a Comment