Thursday, February 2, 2012

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PoAmUxSsaTo/Tyq1J5_AD8I/AAAAAAAAAJw/i3jZpdh32gA/s400/l_18d012737be842519d70ad144c9e764c.jpg




whats your bRemove Formatting from selectionest childhood memory ?
my
best child hood memor
y was on my 6 or 7th birthday with all of m
y family . i felt very s
pecial that day because they took me too a big park where we all at alot . but in the middle of the day i was mad because my father had told me that we were going to the pool but we were taking to long eating. once we went to the pool i remember the pool being like 4 inches high . but the best part was when my sister (the one in the white ) punched my cuzin (the ugly one in the blue) by accident. my cuzzins tooth fell out n she started bleeding n the pool . n she cryed the whole day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment