Thursday, February 16, 2012

describe on aspect of your personality that makes you most misunderstood ?
one thing would be the way i dress. i feel like when ever i have the erge to dress nice juss to look nice people would think of me as some type of way. somethink because im pretty n that other boys like me that im sluty . but i find it sad because i know better not to waist anytime with any boy that doesnt evan know how to be responsable or respectful . girls now a days dont know how to respect them selfs . anyone who would meet me for the first time they would think a bad way of me . when really the girls that you would most likely think are good are the bad ones. people would just have to be me to understand how i feel. people hear a lot of rumors that arent true but people just hate because they know your pretty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment